National Pyaz Gosht Masala Mix 50g
Product Description: National only uses high quality ingredients in their spice mixes. This gosht masala mix comes with a recipe on the back of the box that feeds 6 to 8 people.
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Black Pepper, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Mace, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Clove, Cardamom, Caraway Seed
|20 Mins||40-45 Mins||6-8|
Meat 1 kg (meat/mutton/chicken)
Onion 6-7 or 600 gm (medium, finely sliced)
Yogurt 1-1/4 cup or 250 gm (whipped)
Ginger 1 tbsp (ground)
Garlic 1 tbsp (ground)
Whole Red chili 5-6 (small)
Green coriander 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Ginger 2 tbsp (finely sliced)
Oil/Ghee 1 cup or 200 ml
National Pyaz Gosht masala 1 packet
1. Fry: Fry meat with ginger and garlic for 5 mins.
2. Cook: Add National pyaz gosht masala, 4 onions, yogurt and 3-4 cups of water (do not add water in case of chicken meat).
3. And then cover and cook for 30-40 mins or till meat get tenders on low flame.
4. Serving: Delicious pyaz gosht is ready.
5. Garnish with green coriander and fine julienns.
6. Serve with naan or chapati.