National Murgh Chole Masala 50g
Product Description: National Foods only use high quality ingredients in their spices mixes. This murgh chole masala mix comes with a full recipe to feed an entire family.
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Monosodium Glutamate, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove
Murgh Cholay Masala Mix
|10 Mins||55 Mins||5-6|
Chicken 500 gm – 750 gm
White chickpeas 250 gm (soaked over night)
Onion 2 or 150 gm (medium, thinly sliced)
Yogurt ¾ cup or 175 (beaten)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Baking soda ½ tsp
Oil/ghee 1 cup or 200 ml
National Murgh Chole Masala 1 packet
1. Golden brown onion in ghee/oil.
2. Then add garlic paste, ginger paste and chicken; stir fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add national murgh chole masala and yogurt and cook more 5 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup water, cover and cook on slow heat until chicken tender.
5. In a separate pan add 4 glasses water, soaked chickpeas and baking soda.
6. Cook on slow heat for 30 minutes or till chickpeas soft.
7. Transfer cooked chicken into chickpeas and simmer for 15 minutes on slow heat. (Include water if required)
8. Scrumptious Murgh Chole is ready.
9. Garnish with green chilies, green coriander, sliced ginger and serve with hot naan.