National Bombay Biryani Mix 70g
Product Description: National foods of Pakistan has developed innovative food products based on convenience and quick preparation in line with modern lifestyles and yet retains traditional values through its diverse collection of food products.
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Plum, Rice Starch, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Garlic, Turmeric, Ginger, Lactose, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf,
Mace, Nutmeg, Clove, Monosodium, Glutamate, Citric Acid, Amorphous, Silicon Dioxide, Artificial Flavour
|20 Mins||40-50 Mins||5-6|
Beef/chicken/mutton 500 gm
National basmati rice 3 cups (20 minutes soaked)
Onion medium 4 (thinly sliced)
Tomato 4 (cubed)
Potato 3 (cut each into 4 pieces)
Yogurt 1- ¼ cups (beaten)
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Green chillies 6-8 (whole)
Oil/ghee 1-1/4 cups
National Bombay Biryani Masala
1. Fry onion in hot oil till light red.
2. Now add meat, ginger, garlic, tomato, yogurt and national biryani masala; cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add 2-3 glasses water or according to requirement (no need to add water in chicken).
4. And cook on slow heat until meat half tender.
5. Then add potato and cook more until meat tender.
6. When oil/ghee separates from masala.
7. Add green chillies and remove from heat.
8. In a separate pot add 12 glasses water, 3 tbsp national salt and boil rice until 3 quarter cook.
9. In separate pan arrange layer of meat and rice; drop yellow food color.
10. Simmer first 5 minutes on high heat then slow down heat and keep 10 minutes.
11. Delicious Bombay biryani is ready to serve with salad and raita.