National Achar Gosht 100g
Product Description: This spice mix can be used to make a true Achar Gosht meal. There is a full recipe on the back of the box.
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Mango Powder, Aniseed, Fenugreek Seed, Nigella Seed, Turmeric, Carom seed, Mustard Seed, Fenugreek Leaf.
|15 Mins||30-40 Mins||6-8|
Beef/chicken/mutton 1 kg (small cutting)
Tomato 5-6 (thinly sliced)
Yogurt 1/2 kg (beaten)
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Green chillies, large 8-10 (slit)
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Ghee/oil 1 cup
National Achar Gosht Masala 1 packet
1. Mix 1-2 tbsp shan achar gosht masala into lemon juice and stuff slit green chillies with this spice.
2. Add remaining achar gosht masala, ginger and garlic in yogurt.
3. Mix in meat and marinade for 2-3 hours. (No need to marinade chicken)
4. Heat half quantity of ghee/oil and cook tomato until water evaporates.
5. In remaining ghee/oil add marinade meat and cook on slow heat for 20-30 minutes.
6. Or until meat tender and water dries up.
7. Now transfer tomato and green chillies in meat and cook until oil began to separate.
8. Delicious achar gosht is ready to serve with hot naan.