New Zenia Cassia Obovata Powder 2019 Crop
Senna italica ssp. italica (= Cassia obovata), often called "neutral henna", is used as a hair treatment with effects similar to hennabut without the red color. The active component is an anthraquinone derivative called chrysophanic acid, which is also found in higher concentrations in root.
It adds a slight (not visible on most people) yellow color.
100% pure CASSIA OBOVATA powder also known as NEUTRAL HENNA
Many people mix it with henna OR Indigo OR both to get different results
How to Use Cassia Obovate
- Mix warm water in Cassia Obovate till you have a thick paste.
- Apply evenly on your hair. Leave for 60 -90 minutes to get good result.
- Use Herbal Shukokai Shampoo to rinse if available (also available in my store) or rinse with water be gentle on your hair always while rinsing even if it takes more time than required.
- Feel your hair with your hand and see the difference.
- leaving the pastes on for 3 - 4 hours or overnight helps to dye graying blond hair