Blackhead Remover Extractor Tool (Removable Tip)
Blackhead Remover Extractor Tool with Dual Tip
Item # 2180 - Removable Tip
- Removable Tip
- Made from High Quality Surgical Steel
- Excellent for use by Barber / Beautician / Salon Use
- Made from high quality surgical stainless steel
- Helps keep skin clear and blemish free.
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads with precision.
- Safely clears clogged pores quickly and easily.
- Designed for safety so the tips fits inside the barrel when not in use.
How to use Blackhead Extractor tool?
- Steam your face with facial steamer or with warm water & cleanse face thoroughly.
- Place hole over clogged pore and press down.
- Cleanse the affected area again.
- Thoroughly wash and rinse blackhead remover with warm water after each use.
- For professional use.
Blackheads are those little black dots that clog up your pores – can happen to anyone, and can sometimes stubbornly linger long after your acne has cleared up. Blackhead removal can be a tempting Endeavour, but is removing them really the best thing to do? Blackhead removal may be more trouble than it’s worth.
Blackheads can be more resistant to cleansers and topical treatments than pimples, making them infinitely more frustrating, and so much more tempting to remove. Blackhead removal can be a long and tedious affair, as unlike pimples, they can sometimes seem to inhabit every pore on your nose, chin and forehead, so before taking out that blackhead remover and getting started, consider whether going to the trouble of removing them is really worth it!
Blackheads, like cellulite, are one of those things that everyone has – yes, even celebrities! – but no one really wants to admit to. While there are undoubtedly some great cleansers out there that can reduce their numbers, a certain amount of them might always remain. But unlike spots, they are almost invisible to the naked eye, and they are not sore and uncomfortable as some of those pimply pustules can be.
Blackhead removal can actually damage the skin if done improperly. Squeezing the blackhead often causes the material that is clogging the pore further into the skin, where it can become a pimple. Over enthusiastic blackhead removal can also cause unsightly scarring. Maybe it really is better to leave them where they are.
If you must remove your blackheads, always use a proper blackhead remover, as this can help limit any potential damage. Using steam to open the pores before squeezing can also help, but never force a blackhead that doesn’t want to be removed.
This item is available before being packed with name brand label. Satisfaction guaranteed - if you are not satisfied with our product just return it to us for refund.
All our instruments are fine-honed to remove burrs and irregularities so that the tips meet perfectly.
Buy before it is packed on name brand label & save more.
Now at factory whole sale prices