STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat half cup ghee/oil, add meat, bones and Shan Special Shahi Haleem Masala. Stir fry for few minutes. Add pulses and grain. Add 12 cups water.
- Cover and cook on low heat until meat is completely tender (about 4-6 hours). Stir occasionally.
- Remove bones and discard. Blend mixture to a coarse paste with a wooden spoon or coarse grind half quantity in blender. Do not grind to fine paste.
- Add 2 cups water. Cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat remaining ghee/oil and fry the sliced onions until golden. Pour into the Haleem. Cover and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
Garnish with Shan Chaat Masala, fried onions, finely chopped ginger, green chilies, green coriander and lemon juice.
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Curry Leaf
- Green Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
- Dehydrated Onion
- Dried Papaya Powder
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- May Contain Traces of Sulphite
- Mustard and Tree Nuts