Abbott Similac Advance Infant Formula Stage 1 (400g)
Abbott Similac Advanced Infant Formula Stage 1 (up to 6 months) 400g.
- You can feel good about feeding your baby Similac.
- It is a nutritionally complete, milk-based infant formula that helps support your baby’s normal growth and development.
- It is non-GMO.
- Also, it is easy to digest (something that both you and your baby will appreciate).
- Similac Advanced Infant Formula Stage 1 - Up to 6 months - Similac 1 is a spray dried stage 1 infant milk substitute for infants upto 6 months.
- Similac Infant Fomula Contains: Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby's brain development.
- Vitamin A, antioxidant vitamins C & E and zinc, that are known to support baby's developing immune system.
- Calcium, Vitamin D and Phosphorus that are known to support baby's bone development.
- Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth and development of the baby.
- When your baby is 6 months, try Similac 2, - our another product, specially formulated to meet the needs of growing infants over 6 months.
- Similac is a 100% Vegetarian product.
- Infants above 6 months should receive supplemental food in addition to formula.
- Consult your doctor for advice.
In a nutshell, this product:
- Helps the development of brain and memory center
- Contains Folic acid for brain cells growth
- Is ideal for DNA synthesis and brain cell growth
- Helps strengthen baby's cellular immunity
- Supports immunity, bone growth
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: MOTHER'S MILK IS BEST FOR YOUR BABY.