Moth Whole Daal / Vigna Aconitifolia 2lb
Moth Whole Daal / Muth Lentils 4lb
- These small brown beans have a yellow interior.
- Moth has a strong, earthy aroma and a rich nutty flavor.
- Moth daal can be cooked in little over an hour and as it doesn't need to be soaked.
- The seeds of Moth bean are an excellent source of proteins, minerals and vitamins.
- Due to the high content of protein and calcium, it could be a perfect diet.
- It is usually cooked with spices and grated coconut, or boiled and pureed in thick curries and soups.
In addition, moth bean extract has proven anti-aging benefits!